Please note required methods for:
- labeling images and text document
- organizing multiple artist submissions on the same CD
For more information see below.
The Senvest Collection committee meets each year to view new artworks. Candidates are invited to apply at any time and as often as they wish with new material each time. The Senvest Collection considers art in all media. Senvest asks that each artist submit at least three works for consideration, but no more than 10. Senvest reserves the right to view an artwork in person before a final decision is rendered, and will handle transportation costs, if necessary. Submissions must comprise the following all on one CD (labelled with contact email address), please do not send printed documents:
- JPEG images of submitted artworks saved as Artist Name Title size medium year price.jpg (please do not number the images);
- Brief artist’s statement including biographical highlights(examples are available for each artist on our website) and artist’s curriculum vitae in one text document, saved as “Artist Name text.”
- The detailed list of artworks is no longer required.
Galleries or individuals submitting on behalf of more than one artist should include all properly identified files on the same CD. Please do not create individual artist folders or any other subfolders. All submissions are confidential.
SUBMISSIONS MUST BE SENT BY MAIL TO:
1000 Sherbrooke Street West, Suite 2400
The new deadline for
submissions is April 15th, 2013,